ads slot

Latest Posts:

Update Android One to Lollipop 5.1.1 Manually - OTA Links Captured


Lollipop 5.1.1 for Android One devices update manually


Few days back Google Released Android Lollipop 5.1.1 update for Android One devices.As the update is launched by Google they always send the updates by Batches so you need to wait as you dont know when you will receive update.But now You no need to wait as Some smart people have captured the OTA links of Google so that  you can easily download and update your device.

To Know more about Android 5.1.1 update for Android One - Read Here

Downloads :

Micromax Canvas A1 :  Download

Karbonn Sparkle  V    :  Download

Symphony Roar A50  :  Download

Nexian Journey One   :  Download

Spice Dream Uno       :  Download

Before you try to update make sure you have stock recovery or else install Stock Recovery first.

How to Update :

  • First Download the update from the above link for your device.
  • Place it in the root folder of SD card.
  • Now reboot into recovery then do choose apply update from SD card.
  • Navigate and select the downloaded Zip file.
  • Choose Yes to flash the Update file and reboot device.
  • You have successfully flashed Lollipop 5.1.1 version,
Lollipop 5.1.1 for Android One devices update manually

Source : XDA

P.C : Facebook, Google

Share Your experience below in the Comments Section..
Share on Google Plus

About Android Falcon

Pravin Nirmal Doss is the founder and administrator of Micromax Talkies and Tech Talks.He is currently pursuing his B.Tech degree.He likes to explore and share latest Technologies.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

30 comments:

  1. what about spice deam uno mi498

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this Android 5.1.1 update apply to Micromax tab P470?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rajesh, This Update is only for Android One devices.

      Delete
    2. Hi Pravin,

      Thanks for your information. I would like to upgrade my micromax canvas tab p470 KitKat to Lollipop OS. please share the details if you know.

      Thanks in advance,

      Rajesh

      Delete
  3. how to install 5.1 in unite 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I update it to canvas Xpress 2.?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi
    Can I update it to canvas nitro a311

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I update it to canvas Xpress 2.?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I update it to canvas spark q380?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pradeep, This is only for Android One device you should not flash it on any other device.

      Delete
  8. can i upgrade my micromax p690 tablet in android 5.0?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Official Update for Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 / E313

    Visit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/official-micromax-canvas-xpress-2-t3237076

    ReplyDelete
  10. can my micromax canvas spark get update of lollipop????

    ReplyDelete
  11. my canvas turbo A200 how to update to lolipop ??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can i get link for lollipop for nitro2

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can i get link for lollipop for nitro2

    ReplyDelete
  14. micrpmax a069 update to lolipop netification pls send micromax A069 mobile

    ReplyDelete
  15. i want update micromax a107 5.0 to 5.1 is there any update available plese tell me soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi
    Pravin I want to upgrade my lollipop version for micromax canvas juice 2 my current lollipop version is 5.0 so is it possible to upgrade my lollipop version in micromax

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello sir,
    i want to update my micromax canvas juice 2 android 5 to android 6 how can i update? please suggest me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. how can os update maicromax bolt q335

    ReplyDelete
  19. how to update my canvas teb p480 ..lollipop 5.1. sir plz send link and information

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello sir,
    i want to update my micromax canvas teb p480. lollipop plz send link

    ReplyDelete
  21. i want to update my canvas turbo mini to lolipop plz help

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi, can i update my canvas juice a177 to lollipop which is 4.2 jelly bean? if yes,can u pls provide me the link?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi my tablet micromax p480 os kit kat how update lollipop

    ReplyDelete